The rules here are that you have to take eight pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others. So here it goes:
The Laundry Room

My Closet

The toliet (the is the master)

My children

The fridge

The sink

My favorite pair of shoes.
My favorite room (because it is the coolest room right now)

Well, there you go. It is what it is.....5 lucky souls I'm tagging: Kerri, Melanie, Melissa, Heather and Andrea.



5 comments:
I'm jealous of everyone's closets. Mine is not even big enough to share with Mike...his clothes are in our bedroom closet and my clothes are in the playroom closet.
Oh look at Savy's cute, short hair!
I love those shoes. They look cute AND comfy!
I love the Hawaiian print!!! MEMORIES!!!!
How fun! I like getting a peak at your house ;)
And I'm jealous of your closet!
Talk about huge closet! I hope you are surviving in that heat!
Post a Comment