Friday, June 27, 2008

On the Road Again!!


Well it is that time of year again. Pack up the ole car and head out on the open road. We are planning out summer trip and I still have way too much stuff to do at the house. We are heading to St. George on Friday night. Staying the night there and picking up two hitch-hikers aka my neice and nephew. They will act as the backseat babysitters on our travels. Early Saturday morning we head to Pocatello, ID. We will stay the night there and visit with my dad. Would love to go to chuch with him, but since church is at 1pm we will by-pass it since we have to hit the road. Then we will reach our destination of Great Falls, MT. All in all if we drove straight through no stops it would be 17½ hours in the car. We will be in MT for a week and leave early Monday the 7th to head to Salt Lake. We will be there a few days. Then head to St. George again early Thursday the 10th, where we will see Les Misérables at the Tuacahn Theatre. Then we will journey home probably Sunday the 14th. So those are our plans for a while. I may be out of connection for a bit while away.


We hope our little ones are happy travelers, which will make for a happy mom and dad. Hopefully during this trip I can continue to lose weight (an down 15 since the beginning of May, and only 7 to go) and Charlotte can find some more weight. She was 27" (90%) and only 13.2 lbs (7%). So she is very much 'long and lean'. To everyone since I probably will not be on, Happy Independence Day and I will be back with a full report when we come home.

3 comments:

Amy S. said...

Wow! That all sounds so dang fun. I love road trips. Here's hoping the kiddos are perfect little travelers. Let us know how it goes!

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd known you were going to be in St. George on Friday night. I was there on the Low Family vacation! You better come see me when you are here!

Melissa said...

How fun! I hope you have a great time, and the kids are good for you. Congrats on losing weight (If I remember you were always a toothpick, anyway :)